Download the Avoided Cost Rate (PDF)
Effective: January 1, 2023
This schedule is applicable to electric generation resources connected to the Cooperative’s electric system and whose output is sold to the Cooperative at the Cooperative’s avoided cost rate.
This schedule applies to members of SREC who sell the electric output from electric generation resources connected to the Cooperative’s electric system in accordance with the Cooperatives Net Metering or Interconnection Policies.
- Membership – $10
- Disconnect Notice – $25
- Returned Check – $20
- Account Research/Special Handling – $30 per hour ($10 minimum)
- Outages - Customer Equipment – Actual Cost
- Account Activation – $15
- Connect charge - Office hours – $25
- Connect charge - Overtime hours – Actual Cost
- Disconnect charge:
- At member’s request – Office hours – $0
- At member’s request – Overtime hours – Actual Cost
- Idle Service Fee – Access Charge Billed Monthly
Other fees may apply under special circumstances.
Authorization Date: December 28, 2022
Issued By: Salmon River Electric Cooperative, Inc. Board of Directors
Effective Date: January 1, 2023